Monday 21 November 2016

Bieber loses his car



The first thing on my mind before I leave the nightclub to head home after a night out is to make sure i still have my phone and wallet in my pocket. Justin Bieber also does this, just on a much larger scale.

Image result for blue ferrari justin bieber
Justin with his blue Ferrari

A member of the valet staff from the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills has revealed that JB left a luxury sports car at the hotel before a night out, and then completely forgot about it.

The car in question is a £192K blue Ferrari, not something you would forget in a hurry. A spokesperson for the hotel said, "Celebrities will leave one of their vehicles with us in between stays so it's ready for them to use as soon as they check-in. We all assumed Justin had done that".

Forbes estimates that Bieber is worth more than £200m so even if the car wasn't found, it wouldn't have affected him that much. 

If I lost a voucher for McDonald's on a night out I wouldn't be right for weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment