Tuesday 1 November 2016

Bieber apologiese, kind of.



Justin Bieber recently threw a strop on stage and walked off from his Manchester fans, annoyed that they were being too loud as he tried to speak.

Well JB has finally come out and apologised over social media for the incident, before swiftly deleting the message from his profile.


Image result for justin bieber
Bieber issued a short lived apology


On the post, Bieber wrote, "People tend to want to shut you down."

"What I mean by that is people try to twist things, some people don't want to listen."

"But I simply feel like, if I didn't use this platform to say how I truly feel, and if I didn't use this platform to be the man that I know I am, and speak from what's in my heart, then I'm doing myself injustice, and I'm not doing anyone in this audience any justice."

He also added, "There's going to be times where I say the wrong thing, because I'm human".

Justin must have had a change of heart, seeing as he removed the post.

Was this just a cry for attention or maybe the Biebs has an alterior motive for his recent shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment